(copying what I posted on Sunday in Saturday's comments - there was a Blogger problem with posting the day on Sunday, but I don't like to see Sunday looking as though no one was here)
Beth and Brenda, my love, thinking of you lots.
and to all of you.
Yesterday I went to meditation at the buddhist centre, where a different teacher leads every Saturday. The woman who led yesterday did a guided body scan before going into the main meditation and I was reminded how helpful this is for settling and focusing and did it this morning before I meditated. Terribly valuable if you are a very 'in your head' person.
1 Comments:
(copying what I posted on Sunday in Saturday's comments - there was a Blogger problem with posting the day on Sunday, but I don't like to see Sunday looking as though no one was here)
Beth and Brenda, my love, thinking of you lots.
and to all of you.
Yesterday I went to meditation at the buddhist centre, where a different teacher leads every Saturday. The woman who led yesterday did a guided body scan before going into the main meditation and I was reminded how helpful this is for settling and focusing and did it this morning before I meditated. Terribly valuable if you are a very 'in your head' person.
Post a Comment
<< Home