Dear Beth, I have only just read of your mother's passing. My heart is opening wide to you and I wish you as much peace as is possible in your grieving, and in your caring for your father.
My thoughts are with all of you as I read this daily. Haven't had anything to say and am in such a different head space, I hate to interrupt. I stopped meditating but coming here keeps it in the front of my mind. Am back at it today.
7 Comments:
[[[Brenda]]] for you and your children today.
[[[Beth]]].
and from me too.
Beth, your words here yesterday are with me. So much love to you. I hope you can feel us witnessing your sadness.
Brenda, how hard it must be for you to be excluded from a part of your children's grieving. My thoughts are with you in this.
Dear Beth, I have only just read of your mother's passing. My heart is opening wide to you and I wish you as much peace as is possible in your grieving, and in your caring for your father.
((((((Beth )))))
and also
(((((Brenda))))
My thoughts are with all of you as I read this daily. Haven't had anything to say and am in such a different head space, I hate to interrupt. I stopped meditating but coming here keeps it in the front of my mind. Am back at it today.
Beth and Brenda, my heart weeps with you
Jude spoke about 'seasons for everything', birth and death, death and birth
I watch the new baby robins learning to fly ... and laugh and laugh
Thank you, dears.
xoxo
thank you
Post a Comment
<< Home