Left a message yesterday but it disappeared! I was awake around 2:00 am and breathed a little bit with you all the other night; I had had a very restful meditation before bed, following some yoga. Yesterday, though, a bad headache in the afternoon, which I still have but it's better today. Sympathy to you, Ruth, for yours! And I hope you have a good day today, Udge. It's really nice to hear from some of you again who've been less visible around here!
This blog is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). In the UK we are now on British Summer Time (BST) which is an hour ahead. So I posted today's date at 6.42 am local time which is pretty average for me - even on a Saturday ....
Once I was up, I sat for 20-25 minutes this morning. Lovely, and I was far less antsy than usual.
3 Comments:
Left a message yesterday but it disappeared! I was awake around 2:00 am and breathed a little bit with you all the other night; I had had a very restful meditation before bed, following some yoga. Yesterday, though, a bad headache in the afternoon, which I still have but it's better today. Sympathy to you, Ruth, for yours! And I hope you have a good day today, Udge. It's really nice to hear from some of you again who've been less visible around here!
mary ... the time stamp on posting Day 98 is 5:24 am
good heavens ... do you really get up that early ... on a Saturday?
Janice: :-D.
This blog is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). In the UK we are now on British Summer Time (BST) which is an hour ahead. So I posted today's date at 6.42 am local time which is pretty average for me - even on a Saturday ....
Once I was up, I sat for 20-25 minutes this morning. Lovely, and I was far less antsy than usual.
Post a Comment
<< Home