Here is the time, again, that we will try to sit together tomorrow:
Friday, April 7th, 6:00 AM GMT
Which is:
Thursday 11:00 PM Vancouver Thu/Fri 12:00 Midn Boise, Denver Friday 2:00 AM Montreal Friday 7:00 AM London Friday 8:00 AM Paris, Berlin Friday 3:00 PM Seoul, Tokyo Friday 4:00 PM Queensland
& Note that for us in the Americas, that's actually tonight! 11:00's pretty late for me but I'll try to stay up that late. If I don't make it, visit me in my dreams :-)
Jean, that's wonderful that you've been able to turn things at work that way. For me work has seemed to be the very last place that mindfulness seeps into.
And thanks to all for your comments the last couple days. Sometimes I don't comment, but I'm reading, soaking it all in. Giggling over Lorianne's dog-sitting meditation!
And Jean, thanks for reposting the times. I won't be joining you since I have to go to sleep before midnight tonight, but I love Dale's suggestion that y'all become night visitors for those of us sleeping!
I'm going to try (rolls eyes) to be awake for tonight/tomorrow's group sit: 2 am is a bit late for my old-fogey-ish ways. But I'll set an alarm in case I nod off... :-)
5 Comments:
Here is the time, again, that we will try to sit together tomorrow:
Friday, April 7th, 6:00 AM GMT
Which is:
Thursday 11:00 PM Vancouver
Thu/Fri 12:00 Midn Boise, Denver
Friday 2:00 AM Montreal
Friday 7:00 AM London
Friday 8:00 AM Paris, Berlin
Friday 3:00 PM Seoul, Tokyo
Friday 4:00 PM Queensland
& Note that for us in the Americas, that's actually tonight! 11:00's pretty late for me but I'll try to stay up that late. If I don't make it, visit me in my dreams :-)
Jean, that's wonderful that you've been able to turn things at work that way. For me work has seemed to be the very last place that mindfulness seeps into.
Jean, marvelous news! Very encouraging.
And thanks to all for your comments the last couple days. Sometimes I don't comment, but I'm reading, soaking it all in. Giggling over Lorianne's dog-sitting meditation!
And Jean, thanks for reposting the times. I won't be joining you since I have to go to sleep before midnight tonight, but I love Dale's suggestion that y'all become night visitors for those of us sleeping!
I'm going to try (rolls eyes) to be awake for tonight/tomorrow's group sit: 2 am is a bit late for my old-fogey-ish ways. But I'll set an alarm in case I nod off... :-)
Hey, I made it all the way to 11:00! And sat twenty minutes. And now I'm going to bed. Love to you all --
Post a Comment
<< Home