Monday, April 03, 2006

Day Ninety-Three

-93-

9 Comments:

Blogger Udge said...

... and you better believe that I checked this several times before & after posting it.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! ;) and I was so looking forward to the possibility of Day Ninety Two and a Half ...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hey, how nice to see you, Jude! You never know, you're not out of the woods yet. You might become a daily meditator anyway, you never know :-)

I haven't heard anyone say that we should jettison either the First-Friday or the Hundredth-Day sit, so I'll assume we're doing both.

5:06 PM  
Blogger MB said...

After an intense week of more socializing than I ever should have, I am back... looking forward to catching up on sleep and meditating again... regaining some semblance of balance and tranquility!

I vote for sitting both times simply because the times they are a'changing constantly. More chances for sits, given the rotation of times.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Actually this IS the second hundred, Devon! I think the question is not whether, but when. Do people want a couple days "time-out" before we launch the third hundred days? Or should we roll straight from day 100 to day 1?

6:59 PM  
Blogger ruth said...

i like the idea of a few days time out in which people can of course sit, but for me it helped reaffirm the commitment to the next step.

i've not sat for a couple of days but have been trying to practice mindful washing up and running. i'm still in.

NICE to see you Jude!

dale, you seem to be the clock master. do you remember the times for the monthly and the hundred day? or what day you posted them on? I will try and do at least one.

xx

7:53 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

First Friday

Friday, April 7th, 6:00 AM GMT

Which is:

Thursday 11:00 PM Vancouver
Thu/Fri 12:00 Midn Boise, Denver
Friday 2:00 AM Montreal
Friday 7:00 AM London
Friday 8:00 AM Paris, Berlin
Friday 3:00 PM Seoul, Tokyo
Friday 4:00 PM Queensland

9:27 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hundredth Day Sit

Monday, April 10th, 1:00 PM GMT

Which is:

6:00 AM Vancouver
7:00 AM Boise, Denver
9:00 AM Montreal
2:00 PM London
3:00 PM Paris, Berlin
10:00 PM Seoul, Tokyo
11:00 PM Queensland

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devon, Jude -- glad to see you again and yes, we will be continuing (on and on, I bet). It IS beautiful to support each other and have this place to check into each day.

I've started doing some yoga every morning: I hope this will be good for my computer-strained body as well as my spirit. Other meditation, I'm afraid, has been of the three-mindful-breaths variety lately, but I'm hoping to reaffirm and reorganize.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home