Good morning, everyone! Thanks for all the welcoming comments yesterday...and happy anniversary today to Ruth & Julian! :-)
Mary, I'd echo what Dale said. Although I haven't experienced exactly what you describe, my brain comes up with *many* ways to entertain itself when bored...and let's face it, meditation is boring! I think brains, like young children, are infinitely creative when it comes to devising new games, fancies, and merriments to pass the time, so there's nothing to be concerned out: your brain is simply doing its own creative work!
I just sat 15 minutes, and whereas it's sometimes difficult for me to get back into the "flow" of sitting after I've been away, this morning it was as easy as falling off a log. Goodness, why did I wait so long to wander back??? ;-)
2 Comments:
Good morning, everyone! Thanks for all the welcoming comments yesterday...and happy anniversary today to Ruth & Julian! :-)
Mary, I'd echo what Dale said. Although I haven't experienced exactly what you describe, my brain comes up with *many* ways to entertain itself when bored...and let's face it, meditation is boring! I think brains, like young children, are infinitely creative when it comes to devising new games, fancies, and merriments to pass the time, so there's nothing to be concerned out: your brain is simply doing its own creative work!
I just sat 15 minutes, and whereas it's sometimes difficult for me to get back into the "flow" of sitting after I've been away, this morning it was as easy as falling off a log. Goodness, why did I wait so long to wander back??? ;-)
Thanks, Dale.
Post a Comment
<< Home