Starting the day with meditation completely turned around the day today - if not my mood, at least the perspective from which I experience it. I think my motto should be, if in doubt, if lacking motivation, meditate first before deciding everything is a write-off...
Went to a meditation session plus discussion group at a Buddhist Centre yesterday morning. It was wonderful to meditate with a group and I do wish I had that regularly. But that group? I don't know. Grr! I will go again, though.
Good morning, all. Sorry to be absent the past few days...the end of the teaching term is rapidly approaching, so deadlines loom, and I've not been at my computer as much as usual.
Yesterday & the day before were lovely, so I did my 5 minutes of meditation outside, finding quiet spots in the woods while hiking to sit while Reggie sniffed & swam.
Today is rainy, so I guess I'll have to meditate inside (drat).
4 Comments:
Starting the day with meditation completely turned around the day today - if not my mood, at least the perspective from which I experience it. I think my motto should be, if in doubt, if lacking motivation, meditate first before deciding everything is a write-off...
Went to a meditation session plus discussion group at a Buddhist Centre yesterday morning. It was wonderful to meditate with a group and I do wish I had that regularly. But that group? I don't know. Grr! I will go again, though.
Good morning, all. Sorry to be absent the past few days...the end of the teaching term is rapidly approaching, so deadlines loom, and I've not been at my computer as much as usual.
Yesterday & the day before were lovely, so I did my 5 minutes of meditation outside, finding quiet spots in the woods while hiking to sit while Reggie sniffed & swam.
Today is rainy, so I guess I'll have to meditate inside (drat).
MONDAY MORNING: I've been trying to post Day 10 without success. There is a Blogger problem. Will try again a bit later.
No, I can't get it to publish either. Anyway, good morning, all!
Post a Comment
<< Home