I'm struggling to put structure into my days at the moment and that includes meditation sessions. I'm doing a minimum 5 minutes every day and am glad to be doing it. But I need to do more and I'm resisting .... and I don't know how not to resist.
I hope all is well with everyone. Although I had Internet access while I was in Ireland, I didn't keep up with blog reading. And although I sat in dribs & drabs as my schedule permitted, now that I'm home and *mostly* recovered from jetlag, I'm looking forward to resuming my meditation practice "for real."
2 Comments:
I'm struggling to put structure into my days at the moment and that includes meditation sessions. I'm doing a minimum 5 minutes every day and am glad to be doing it. But I need to do more and I'm resisting .... and I don't know how not to resist.
Jean: I hope work is calming down.
Everyone: love to you all ...
Hey, everyone...I'm back.
I hope all is well with everyone. Although I had Internet access while I was in Ireland, I didn't keep up with blog reading. And although I sat in dribs & drabs as my schedule permitted, now that I'm home and *mostly* recovered from jetlag, I'm looking forward to resuming my meditation practice "for real."
Post a Comment
<< Home