Friday, October 28, 2005

Day Fifty-One

-51-

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Ruth, sorry to hear things are difficult right now. I can imagine that dynamics get prickly at times with so many working so closely under pressure while traveling. Oof!

Woke up with a splitting headache today then sat 15 minutes to the tune of backup beepers, motors, pounds and clangings, metal saws as the salvage of the playground begins.

But I did sit, I can take ibuprofen, our juvenile houseguest left this morning, and it's Friday. Yippee.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

For the first time in 51 days I didn't want to sit this morning. Still feeling unwell, jumpy. But I did anyway, though only for 7-8 minutes. I can be precise because I kept watching the clock! Not good, but tomorrow is another day.

Moose: ouch! Hope the noise level and the headache pain level have decreased to comfortable levels. And, as you say, it is Friday.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home