Monday, January 01, 2007

Day Fifty-Seven

-57-

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

Happy New Year, everyone! In an attempt to start the year off right, I just spent 15 minutes on my meditation cushion. Here's to a mindful 2007!

1:48 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Lorianne, I did the same thing. Just sat for 15.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hey, nice to see you again, Devon!

Sat five minutes, circa 5:00 am, after one of the periodic coughing jags I've had lately. Sitting there with my quavery lungs instead of trying to make them go away :-)

Happy New Year! Love to you all.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Happy New Year to everyone - wishing you all the very best.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Bitterroot said...

Happy New Year to all. A challenging holiday season in terms of unexpected family health issues. The practice has been very helpful, as has the smile thing Jean posted. Thank you again, Jean, and thanks to all of you for just being there and...just...being.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home