It's Boxing Day in the UK, and Grading Day here for me: my last two batches of fall semester grades are due tonight at midnight, so I'll be doing "grading meditation" throughout the day. :-)
Woke at three last night, and, being unable to sleep, sat twenty minutes... nice (intermittently, when I was mindful) to just be there, instead of fretting about sleeplessness, which is possibly one of the silliest (& most characteristic) things my mind does.
Good luck grading, Lorianne! & Happy Boxing Day, Brits & Canucks! (I'm ashamed to admit I don't know what boxing day is; I vaguely picture people sparring in the streets, but maybe it's not that kind of boxing?)
2 Comments:
It's Boxing Day in the UK, and Grading Day here for me: my last two batches of fall semester grades are due tonight at midnight, so I'll be doing "grading meditation" throughout the day. :-)
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.
Woke at three last night, and, being unable to sleep, sat twenty minutes... nice (intermittently, when I was mindful) to just be there, instead of fretting about sleeplessness, which is possibly one of the silliest (& most characteristic) things my mind does.
Good luck grading, Lorianne! & Happy Boxing Day, Brits & Canucks! (I'm ashamed to admit I don't know what boxing day is; I vaguely picture people sparring in the streets, but maybe it's not that kind of boxing?)
Post a Comment
<< Home