Hi all ... feeling not even slightly mind-ful at the moment. In fact ... pretty mind-less, which I think is mostly some new drugs, neuroleptics, that are making me feel like I'm inside a tiny snowglobe and the rest of the world is beyond the perspex ...
Wishing you all well for the festive season :)
Thank goodness we're on the downhill slope back to summer!
4 Comments:
Hi all ... feeling not even slightly mind-ful at the moment. In fact ... pretty mind-less, which I think is mostly some new drugs, neuroleptics, that are making me feel like I'm inside a tiny snowglobe and the rest of the world is beyond the perspex ...
Wishing you all well for the festive season :)
Thank goodness we're on the downhill slope back to summer!
Sx
Oooh, Stray...what an odd sensation. I hope you settle into yourself sometime soon!
After spending nearly all day grading online papers, I sat for about 20 minutes. Now back to the grading pile...
Best and warmest to everyone in the next few days and weeks...
Stray, I'm wishing you whatever it is you might need, health and love and all kinds of good things.
Post a Comment
<< Home