posted by Udge at 7:54 AM
Happy Solstice, everybody! I wish us all health, happiness and peace of mind for the holidays.
Amen to that! :-)
Hi everyone. I'm going away on a retreat for a few days. Will be sitting a lot, and thinking of all of you when I do.
Happy Solstice, Udge and everyone! The solstice is one of my favorite days to celebrate — the promise of the return of light...Jean, I hope you have a lovely retreat.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Happy Solstice, everybody! I wish us all health, happiness and peace of mind for the holidays.
Amen to that! :-)
Hi everyone. I'm going away on a retreat for a few days. Will be sitting a lot, and thinking of all of you when I do.
Happy Solstice, Udge and everyone! The solstice is one of my favorite days to celebrate — the promise of the return of light...
Jean, I hope you have a lovely retreat.
Post a Comment
<< Home