posted by Lorianne at 12:40 PM
The entire time I was sitting this morning, the cat chased a fly up and down the room - buzz, bang, crash. Grrr.
lol... The great thing about having an older dog is he sleeps while I sit!
My dog (generally! not always!) sits nearby and waits. It took us a while to work this out. I can't imagination working it out that way with a cat, however — much more independent minded, usually.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
The entire time I was sitting this morning, the cat chased a fly up and down the room - buzz, bang, crash. Grrr.
lol... The great thing about having an older dog is he sleeps while I sit!
My dog (generally! not always!) sits nearby and waits. It took us a while to work this out. I can't imagination working it out that way with a cat, however — much more independent minded, usually.
Post a Comment
<< Home