Monday, September 11, 2006

Day Forty-Nine

-49-

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

Welcome home, Stray. I hope you find the strength to face re-entry as well as the funerals you'll be attending. Remember to be gentle to yourself...

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Spent the weekend away from computers, which is a relief I really value. On the other hand, some of it was precious, wonderful, hugely valued time spent with friends old and new met on the internet, whose presence in my life feels little short of miraculous. It's finding the balance, I guess - hard, but not impossible.

Been meditating in the middle of the night, as I'm not sleeping well. Peaceful, and much better than lying there trying to go to sleep.

Lots of love to all of you, and especially big virtual hugs to Stray and Brenda.

Mary, it was so sweet to see that you were here on our anniversary. I'm going today to the Buddhist Centre where Mary mentioned she has been recently - so will think of you when I sit in the shrine room there.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Didn't realise what I was starting when I mentioned the word 'flea'
:-).

Just in from an evening yoga session. A very beautiful relaxation session at the end, in candlelight, focussing on the breath and staying present. I felt fortunate to be there. And I sat this morning as well.

Staying openhearted while keeping healthy boundaries is much on my mind. It is so habitual for me when feeling threatened to close down and to throw up barriers .... And I am glad to be aware of it, normally it is so much second nature I don't notice.

Brenda, Stray: sending good thoughts to you both. And everyone else.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home