Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day Forty-One

-41-

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Clews said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Brenda Clews said...

I took the comment out because, while it was an illustrative example of my beliefs of self-healing through self-love it was too dramatic.

There is a famouse Wayne Gretsky quote, something to the effect of, 'look at where the puck is going, not where it's been, or where it is.'

Which flies in the face of now-only philosophies, but is what I find to be the best attitude for healing.

Forget about the whys and wherefores, whatever reasons for 'it,' and focus on where you want to go. All the cells of the body renew themselves completely every 7 years, the question being, why does the body then re-make the illnesses, weaknesses, problems over and over?

Is there a way out of the samsara of illness?

I believe so.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home